In Africa, a child dies of malaria every 30 seconds.
Malaria is preventable and treatable.
You can stop the dying.
Just $5.00 can save a child's life!
DID YOU KNOW THAT:
- Malaria can be treated with medicine that costs only $5?
- Malaria can be prevented with insecticide-treated mosquito nets that cost only $5?
- 90% of deaths due to malaria occur in Africa, south of the Sahara Desert and most of these deaths are children under the age of 5?
- 75% of all deaths worldwide due to malaria are African children?
We’re helping kids in Africa fight malaria. We need your support!
We’ve partnered with Medical Teams International, which works in sub-Saharan African countries to provide children not only with the medicine that treats malaria but also mosquito nets.
An African child’s life can be saved from malaria with only $10.00. Through the services provided by Medical Teams International, $10.00 will save a child’s life by providing treatment from malaria, and protection from the mosquitoes that cause malaria.
Here’s How You Can Help:
- The 10-10-10 Deal: You can save 10 children for $10.00 a month for 10 months.
- You can give a monthly donation over the number of months you choose.
- You can give a one-time generous donation.
Whatever options work best for you, just click this link to go to the Medical Teams International malaria donations page. Anything you donate is tax deductible.
Please be generous. These kids need our help. We thank you for your support.